Hiring Experienced Travel Agents
We are looking for experienced Travel Agents to join our team! Deserving candidates will be offered fixed draw plus lucrative commissions.
We are looking for travel agents, who are passionate about traveling. If you are passionate and enthusiastic about travelling, and if you love improving others’ travel experiences then you will love working with our team!
You will manage travel requirements made for business or holiday. You will provide tourism related services and package tours. Your number one goal is to keep our clients satisfied and build long term relationships for us.
Your Responsibilities Include (not limited to):
- Sales of travel products and services
- Marketing of travel products and services via social media, networking, events and outdoor promotions.
- Projecting and achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly gross sales and commission (revenue) targets
- Retention of existing customer relationships
- Participating in marketing activities focused towards the growth of the business
- Creating and managing vital reports related to sales, deposits, etc.
- Attending to calls and walk-ins from clients to determine their needs and advising them of appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs, accommodations, etc.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proven work experience of at least 2-4 years as a FIT, leisure or corporate travel agent
- Should have sold various kinds of travel packages and or services
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS and other travel software, MS office and web tools
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Should have a personality of a hunter.
- Cheerful personality, ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Location: Remote/WFH